Try for 30 Days
To download a free 30 day trial of SDScribe™, please click on the button below and complete the form.
SDScribe™ is affordable (Safety Data Sheet) SDS authoring software for creating GHS- and OSHA-compliant SDSs that is easy to use. The data entry tabs in the program match the sixteen sections of a Safety Data Sheet. Press a button and watch the SDS appear as an editable word processing document!
For the price that a consultant might charge to produce one or two SDSs, you can have your own SDS generator, for all of your products. Included in the product is a label generator for providing OSHA-required label text and pictograms.
- Simple and intuitive, organized just like an SDS.
- Create SDSs from templates for common products such as cleaners, paints, etc.
- Suggestion Wizard helps classify mixtures, and can insert the associated hazard statements, precautionary statements, signal word, and pictograms.
- Guide Wizard included to walk you step-by step in a logical order
- SDS Templates which have text already completed in many sections for you to save you time. Create your own and edit the ones we provide.
- 1 Year email support included at no charge
- Customizable stock phrases to quickly paste first aid assistance, firefighting methods, and more.
- Unlimited levels of mixture components within other mixtures.
- Support for both UN and ECHA (European) SDS formats.
- Separate content in the same SDS for a non-English language.
- Print GHS-compliant container labels.
- Substance dictionary with over 75,000 chemicals.
- GHS classifications, hazard phrases, pictograms, and signal words for over 3,000 chemicals.
- OSHA exposure limits for over 400 chemicals.
- Optional French, Italian, Simplified Chinese, and Spanish section headers, GHS classes, statements, etc.
- Affordable Inventory/Production Manager add on to expand your capabilities!
SDS Creation Process in Pictures
SDS Templates and our Guide and Suggestion Wizards Demonstration Videos
Brand new in 2017, SDScribe™ is loaded with SDS templates, which have text already completed in many sections for you to save you time. You can edit and even add new templates. Also new is our Guide Wizard which walks you step-by-step in a logical order for completing a SDS. We continue to offer the robust and powerful Suggestion Wizard which suggests health hazards based on the chemicals in a mixture and can automatically add the associated GHS pictograms, health and precautionary statements and signal word for you. Watch the videos below to see SDScribe™ in action.