SDScribe™ is an affordable, easy-to-use software solution for creating your own OSHA-compliant Safety Data Sheets (SDSs) in GHS format. With our SDS authoring software, you enter product information under tabs that match the sixteen sections of a Safety Data Sheet. Press a button and watch the SDS appear as an editable word processing document!
For the price that a consultant might charge to produce one or two SDSs, you can have your own SDS generator, for all of your products. Included in the product is a label generator for providing OSHA-required label text and pictograms. Also available is our Inventory and Production Manager for inventorying raw materials and finished products, product formulation, batch recipe preparation, and more. Create SDSs. Create labels. Create batch sheets.
Download a 30-day free trial today. Only $795, or $1449 with the Inventory and Production Manager!
Why use SDScribe™ ?
- Simple and intuitive, organized into the same 16 sections as a GHS-format SDS.
- Create SDSs from included templates for corrosive, reactive, flammable, etc., products. Or customize the templates to reflect your own product mix.
- Suggestion Wizard helps classify the health hazards of mixtures, and can insert the associated hazard statements, precautionary statements, signal word, and pictograms.
- Guide Wizard floating help windows walk you step-by step through the creation of an SDS.
- Formulator Wizard handles the addition of ingredients which are mixtures to a product which is a mixture, for SDS Section 3.
- Unlimited levels of mixture components within other mixtures.
- Customizable stock phrases to quickly paste first aid assistance, firefighting methods, and more.
- Support for both UN and ECHA (European) SDS formats.
- Print GHS-compliant container labels.
- Substance dictionary with over 75,000 chemicals.
- GHS classifications, hazard phrases, pictograms, and signal words for over 3,000 chemicals.
- OSHA exposure limits for over 400 chemicals.
- Separate content in the same SDS for a non-English language.
- Optional French, Italian, Simplified Chinese, and Spanish section headers, GHS classes, statements, etc.